Dear IPCA Members,
IPCA is celebrating its Golden Jubilee (1967-2017) this year. The Golden Jubilee Convention of IPCA and Annual General Meeting/Elections will be held at Pune from the 19th to 21st August 2017. I take this opportunity to inform all of you that I am contesting for the post of President of the Indian Pest Control Association for the term 2017-2019.
I must thank all of you for the great support you have given me in the past IPCA elections and at all times. My decision of contesting the election for the post of President was taken in the interest of the association. I would like to have cordial atmosphere in our Industry. I strongly believe that only as a united team we can take our association positively ahead.
I am a strong believer in “Equal opportunity and Level Playing Field” for all. IPCA should work as a custodian of interest of all members. Great scientific knowledge is there for all to share, learn and progress.
Friends, I believe in performance. Reform and transformation is the requirement of the time.
With the support from all of you, I want to bring in the right changes, correct processes and we all have capacity, knowledge and training to provide world class service. What we require is latest technical information and application of technology with trained technician for us to be successful in our industry.
Here is some information about me:
- Served Indian Pest Control Association for more than 17 years. Have been on IPCA Managing Committee as Joint Secretary, Secretary and Vice President.
- Currently just as MC member, I have assisted team to get sponsors for Annual Convention, Organizing Training for Technicians and sharing Technical knowledge and helping other members with GST related issues.
- Master Trainer for Fumigation since 2012. Conducted various training as per AFAS requirements so Indian Accredited fumigation operator can asses and get accreditation for Australia.
- Carried out various IPCA training workshops for technicians.
- Have interacted with dignitaries of many Pest control Associations world over during my International visits to get the latest know how and latest pesticides to provide World class service in India.
- CEO of ELITE CORPORATION which was Established in 1962 by my Father Rajanikant Trivedi.
Jaldhi R. Trivedi
CEO, Elite Corporation
You may also leave your comments on our FaceBook page