I am truly overwhelmed with the response received in the past 2 weeks to my earlier announcement in the form of phone calls, emails, SMS and Facebook comments from a large number of IPCA members. I thank you all for your kind words, appreciation and support.
Going further with my earlier announcement of contesting IPCA Elections for the post of President, I am sharing some of my goals for IPCA:
- While IPCA is managed by its core team, the zones must get more opportunities and support to contribute actively in IPCA activities and decisions. I will make sure this is implemented.
- While Mumbai IPCA office will take care of administrative work, our very old Delhi office will continue to play the vital role of connecting with the Ministries and other important institutions in the capital.
- Technicians are the real face of any company. I wish to introduce periodic training programs and Rating System/Certifications for technicians. The same should be promoted as benchmark system for technicians/operator in the country.
- Advanced Training for Pest Control Managers to help them understand ISO, HACCP and other requirements of Food & Beverages and Pharmaceutical Industries.
- Strong representation to Government departments like MES, CPWD, PWD, Railways, Petroleum Companies, Power Plants, Electricity Boards, & Nationalized Banks to endorse IPCA systems and give priority to IPCA members. Above organizations have a business potential of around Rs. 300 Crores. With the right approach the entire IPCA member community can benefit from the same.
- Strong representation to Ministry of Agriculture for co-operation on Fumigation & State Licenses.
- Change in NSPM as per ISPM & AFAS requirements.
- CFS & Ports must provide required infrastructure.
- Finance Ministry to provide us Industry Status and we must come under PEST CONTROL CATEGORY for GST.
IN SYNC WITH TECHNOLOGY
- Maximum automation and digitization for Pest Control Industry and IPCA.
- To create a PEST MANAGEMENT HAND BOOK FOR IPCA on the lines of AUSTRALIAN ENVIRONMENTAL PEST MANAGERS ASSOCIATION.
IPCA can achieve greater heights with the ‘RIGHT PEOPLE’, ‘RIGHT STRATEGIES’, ‘RIGHT RESOURCES’ and ‘SUPPORT‘ from all of ‘YOU‘. ‘EVERY VOTE IS VALUABLE’ – Make sure you cast your vote for me – ‘JALDHI R. TRIVEDI’ – in support for progress, stability, unity and a better IPCA.
Jaldhi R. Trivedi
CEO, Elite Corporation
You may also leave your comments on our FaceBook page